- 8 ounces Tomato Juice
- 2 ounces Cold Water
- 4 ounces Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Red Wine Vinegar
- 0.25 teaspoon Celery Salt
- 0.25 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon (or more) Hot Sauce
- 1 cup Ice Cubes
- 2 stalks (for garnish) Celery
- 2 wedges (for garnish) Lemon
Tomato virgin mary mocktail drinks with sass!
This recipe is inspired by the classic bloody mary but without any alcohol and make vegan friendly!
This mocktail is sweet, sour, spicy and refreshing.
It is a great addition to any brunch spread.
Use a high quality, store-bought tomato juice or make your own.
Every ingredient serves a purpose in this virgin mary mocktail so don’t skip any of these steps!
We are keeping it simple by adding all of the ingredients to a mixing glass then pouring over ice and garnishing with celery and a lemon wedge.
This drink is best served in a tall glass so there is enough room for the ice cubes.
Adding ice cubes not only chills this drink but also slightly dilutes it.
If you want to make it boozy, add 2 ounces of vodka per serving!