- 3 Tablespoons Vegan Mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons Vegan Sour Cream
- 2 Tablespoons (or more) Lemon Juice
- 0.25 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 0.25 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 0.25 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 2 teaspoons Agave/Honey
- 1 Tablespoon, finely chopped Fresh Dill
- 1 Tablespoon, finely chopped Fresh Chives
This vegan ranch dressing is creamy, herby and works well with all kinds of salads!
If you are a fan of creamy dressing, this vegan ranch is for you.
It only takes a few ingredients and using fresh herbs like dill and chive take it to the next level!
Most vegan dressing recipes will call for nuts that need to be soaked overnight then blended – you won’t need to do any of that for this one!
Take some easy short cuts by using high-quality, store-bought vegan products like vegan mayonnaise and vegan sour cream.
I recommend using fresh lemons for the lemon juice as well as fresh herbs.
This dressing comes together quick and is made in a bowl.
Store the vegan ranch dressing in a jar with an air-tight lid in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks!
Though it is a salad dressing, it can also be used as a sauce.
Get a Bowl