- 6 Eggs
- 0.25 cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 0.5 teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons, finely chopped Onion
- 2 Tablespoons, finely chopped Roasted Red Bell Peppers
- 2 Tablespoons, finely chopped Goat Feta Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon, finely chopped Fresh Curly Parsley
I love Sunday brunch but prefer to keep it simple with easy to make, no fuss dishes like this frittata.
It’s about good quality ingredients that can be tossed into one pan.
Frittatas are very versatile and great for using up left over vegetables and “cleaning out” your fridge.
Commonly used ingredients include zucchini, spinach, and potatoes and usually some type of cheese mixed in or sprinkled on top.
Preheat Oven to 350F
While your oven is preheating, add about 1 tbsp of olive oil to your oven-safe skillet.
Turn your heat to medium and once the oil is hot, add the finely chopped onions and cook for about one minute.
Next, add the chopped roasted red bell pepper and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
Make Egg Mixture
Finish It Off In The Oven