- 4 cups or more Fresh Vegetables (Cucumber/Carrots/Red Onion)
- 1 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 cup Filtered Water
- 1 Tablespoon Kosher Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
Flavorings & Spices
- 1 Tablespoon Whole Peppercorns
- 1 Tablespoon Mustard Seeds/Coriander Seeds
- 4 sprigs Fresh or Dried Herbs (I used Dill)
During my college days, I always had bread and butter pickled cucumbers at home.
Nothing beats a turkey sandwich with a little bit of mayonnaise and pickles! I love the mix of sweet and sour.
Cucumbers are the most obvious choice for pickling but I recommend testing this with other veggies.
Red onions have now taken the number one spot, I am obsessed!
Not sure what to do with your pickled vegetables? Try these recipes:
Wash Your Pickling Jars
Prep You Vegetables
Make The Pickling Brine
Add Your Spices & Herbs
Add The Vegetables
Add The Brine
Wait 48 Hours