- 0.75 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 0.5 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 0.5 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 0.5 teaspoon Salt
- 0.25 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 0.3 cup warm Milk
- 0.3 cup Oil (Vegetable or Sunflower Seed)
- 0.3 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 0.5 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract/Paste
- 3 ounces Dark Chocolate
- 2 Tablespoons Milk
- 0.5 Tablespoon Oil (Vegetable or Sunflower Seed)
- 2 Tablespoons Shredded Coconut
When you try that first bite of the chocolate baked donut… there’s no going back.
Years ago a girlfriend of mine gifted me a donut baking pan. I think we tried one recipe, it was a fail and we never thought about it again.
Recently though, I’ve been testing recipes and this double chocolate baked donut was a huge success.
Since it’s baked it does not compare to the fried donuts but there is something about eating cake batter in donut form. It’s just too fun!
Best of all these take less than 30 minutes to make!
Make the Donut Batter
Bake The Donuts
Make The Chocolate Galze
While the donuts are cooling, make the glaze.
In a small sauce pan, add the ingredients and melt together on medium heat, stirring occasionally.
This will happen fast so do not leave the stove unattended.
Glaze The Donuts
Decorate With Shredded Coconut