- 2 cups Milk (I use Almond Milk)
- 0.5 cup fresh or frozen Blueberries
- 1 large, ripe Banana
- 1 small Lemon
- 0.3 cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Flaxseed
- 1 Tablespoon Almond Butter
For busy mornings when you don’t have a lot of time to make breakfast, smoothies are a great option.
You can pack a ton of nutrition into a small glass. The only downside with morning smoothies is that we tend to add in a lot of sugar. Those sugars spike the blood sugar level and then we crash early in the day.
Here is the smoothie solution that won’t spike your blood sugar AND will keep you fuller longer!